NOTE: Please read the instructions carefully before taking the Online Learning Enrollment and Survey Form (LESF).
- Applicant is required to sign in to google using a gmail account. A deped email account is advised to use for old students
- All fields with (*) must be fill in and never leave it blank. In case the question is not applicable, just type N/A.
- Applicant is required to upload the following file:
- an image file of his/her recent 2×2 picture
- a PDF file of PSA (Birth Certificate)
- a PDF file of Good Moral Certificate
- a PDF file of Form 138 (Latest Report Card)
- Be sure to review your answer before clicking the “SUBMIT” button
- An email will be sent to you showing successful completion of the online registration.
- Proceed to the guidance office and submit the original documents you uploaded in the online registration once the ECQ is lifted and upon the advised of the IATF.
- Confirm your slot for temporary admission by visiting the page for the list of successful online application. If your name appears in the list then your online enrollment application is successful.
- Check your section via official school website before August 24, 2020 to know your section, assigned adviser and the type of learning delivery mode.
- Your enrollment would be official upon submission of all the requirements.Submission is until December, 2020.
Enrollment Form for SY 2020 – 2021
- Junior High School