Moonwalk National High School – Science Technology and Engineering Program (STEP) announces the Schedule of Screening for Incoming Grade 7 Special Science Class Students on the following dates.
STAGES OF SCREENING:
Stage 1: Filing and Submission of Application Form – May 15-17, 2019
A. Application Form shall be secured at the Principal’s Office
B. Application Form should be supported with the following documents before filing at the Principal’s Office.
- Original School Form 9 / Form 138
- Original Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Original Birth Certificate (PSA)
- Barangay Certificate of Residence
- 3 pcs. of 2×2 colored 10 pictures
Stage 2: Administration of Qualifying Examination – May 27, 2019
A. All qualified test-takers are requird to undergo the scheduled 5 hours Qualifying Examination.
B. Failure to take the said examination shall automatically disqualify the applicants to proceed to Stage 3.
Stage 3: Interviewed May 30, 2019
A. Qualifying Examination passers along with their parents/guardians, shall be interviewed by members of STLP Committee on Selection and Admission.
WHO MAY APPLY
Anyone may apply for STEP Qualifying Examination who meets the following:
- Currently enrolled as Grade 7 student at Moonwalk National High School, School year 2019 – 2020
- Residence of Paranaque City
- Graduate of any public or private elementary school in Paranaque City
- Of good moral character
- With a final grade of at least 85% in English, Mathematics, Science while each of the other learning are must be at least 83%
DATES TO REMEMBER
- May 29, 2019 – Release of STEP – QA Results
- May 30, 2019 – Interview of STEP – QA Passers and their Parents
- June 3, 2019 – Release of list of STEP Qualifiers
- June 8, 2019 – STEP Enrollment